Tuesday 9 January 2018

Week 2

So it's week 2 and..... 
"this week you are going to do some sorting, some filing, some tossing and a whole lot of organizing. And you are going to be doing these tasks to your purse or wallet and handbag (or manbag, as the case may be)."

she says to start off with bags etc which fortunately I have done and then it's moving on to office space etc. I gave up my desk recently and have tried to file everything at some time but the piles of paper do pile up in books etc. I'll have to see what I can do on the weekend as I don't have time or inclination when I'm working and I'm going away for a few days this week.

I've been looking at Barefoot Investor also and have sorted all my new will, Power of Attorney, Advanced Care Directive so I'm not doing too bad......

No comments:

Post a Comment